We are pleased to offer the footcare products we trust and recommend to our patients.
We offer these footcare products to our patients as a way to ensure that you get the products and devices that we believe will best assist you in your treatment. Many of the footcare products are not available through regular retailers or pharmacies, but are only dispensed by doctors. Our intention is to make it simple and easy for you to find the products you need, in one central location.
Check out our recommended list below or browse all the products at our medical store.
Visco-GEL Dual-Action Bunion Fix, OSFM
- Two-way comfort: soft Gel Spacer separates and aligns crooked, overlapping first and second toes that rub, while the attached Bunion Guard cushions and protects the sore bunion joint from shoe pressure and friction. Washable. Reusable. Durable. Fits either left or right foot. 1 per pack.
PediFix Soft Bunion Splint
(Hallux Valgus SoftSplint)
- Hallux Valgus Softsplint™ is designed for ambulatory or non-ambulatory use after bunion surgery to maintain ideal hallux positioning and constant metatarsal-phalangeal joint alignment. Its thin, lightweight construction and adjustable Velcro fasteners conform to all foot contours, providing maximum application versatility.
Silipos Wondercup Soft Silicone Heel Cushions
- Silipos Wondercup Heel Cushions use silicone to effectivly absorb shock and correct posture, relieving discomfort. A recent, widely published study found that high performance soft silicone cushions can relieve sore, aching heels, ankles-knees and back more effectively than custom orthotics costing hundreds of dollars. Made from a clear medical grade silicone for extra comfort, WonderZorb Cushions absorb the foot shock forces that can aggravate pain and discomfort with every step. Contouring to cradle the foot, these technologically advanced cushions feature a softer silicone dot to provide maximum pain relief where it’s needed most.
ShoeZap Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer
- The PediFix ShoeZap Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer kills fungus and bacteria that cause Athlete’s Foot, fungal nails, foot & shoe odor, and diabetic infections, all without the use of harmful and toxic chemicals.
Thera-Band Foot Roller
- One Stretch is designed to encourage healthy habits, rehabilitate our bodies, and treat injuries like plantar fasciitis. It offers a range of stretching intensities to help stretch one of the most complex muscle systems in your body. Created by passionate doctors who are driven to keep you healthy without costly medical treatment, the Onestretch is a non-invasive way to prevent and treat foot and ankle injuries. Stretch your calves on the One Stretch, there is no substitute.
Dr. Jill’s Budin Double Hammertoe Splint
- This splint is the same as the Single Hammertoe Splint, but it is designed to comfort two hammertoes on one foot. This splint is constructed of comfortable, but sturdy materials which gently extend the hammertoe, allowing it to lie straight; thus, pain is alleviated in the top and tip of the toe. It will prevent the toe from becoming worse, allows it to bear weight normally, and prevents the unsightly bulges in footwear that hammertoes can cause. The well padded bottom part of the splint will cushion the ball of the foot, giving you extra comfort.
- The iWALK2.0 is the best solution for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries. iWALK2.0 is easy to learn, economical to own, is pain free and provides unsurpassed mobility. Everyday activities are impossible on traditional crutches or knee scooters. With iWALK2.0 you can immediately get back to your routine. So whether you’re pushing a shopping cart, going up or down stairs, carrying a cup of coffee, walking the dog, the iWALK2.0 gives you your life back.
Pedifix EZ Mornings Heel Relief Stretching Splint
- Heel pain is most often related to strain or microscopic tears of the ‘Plantar Fascia’ ligament on the bottom of the foot that connects the heel to the toes. Achilles Tendonitis has similar origins that cause lower calf pain. This unique Stretching Splint helps relieve pain from both these conditions. Specialists frequently recommend this Stretching Splint as part of a treatment plan that includes arch supports or foot orthotics, Arch Bandages, wearing shoes that offer more arch support, calf stretching and rest from athletic activities.
SoreSpot Blister & Skin Protection Bandages with LiquiCell
- Exclusive new liquid-filled bandages minimize friction and shear to prevent blisters, corns and calluses or protect them after they’ve formed. Ultra-thin so they fit in any shoes. Clear and nearly invisible. Flexible and conforming to foot contours. Self-adhesive so they stay in place. Also effective for diabetic skin-care and other friction-reduction applications. Small Bandages fit toes. Large Bandages fit bunions, heels, ball-of-foot. 4 per pack.
Pedi-Smart Compression Anklet
- Unique, high-quality, German-made compression sleeve helps minimize foot and ankle swelling. Speeds healing after ankle or foot sprains, strains, or surgery. Graduated compression from metatarsal heads to the lower calf to improve venous activity. Lightweight, hypoallergenic elastic stretches comfortably for optimal fit. Special fabric and sewing technology is cool and comfortable, with exclusive ankle-heel hugging knit design. Fits in most shoes. Sizing based on Ankle Circumference. 1 per pack.
Pedi-GEL Dancer’s Pads
- Sesamoids’ are two tiny bones on the bottom of each foot at the base of the big toe. When irritated, these can become sensitive and painful. Soft Pedi-GEL Dancer’s Pads are specially shaped to cushion and protect this area. Self-sticking pads adhere directly to foot or the insides of shoes.
Visco-GEL Little Toe Bunion Guard
- Relieves pain and makes shoes more comfortable! This soft Gel shield cushions and protects sore bunions from pressure and friction. Visco-GEL releases vitamin E and mineral oil to soothe and soften skin. Slim design fits easily in most shoes. Soft, stretchable toe loop holds Guard in place without adhesives. Washable and reusable for months. Interchangeable for left or right foot.
Dr. Jill’s Foam Oval Shaped Callus Pads
- These Dr. Jill’s pads create a barrier between the skin and footwear to help reduce pain related to bunions, calluses, corns, warts, and other irritations.
Dr. Jill’s Foam Toe Separators
- Dr. Jill’s Foam Toe Separators provide a soft foam cushion between toes.